Cognigy.AI v4.22 adds the ability to override the Connections of a Snapshot with those of the Agent via an Endpoint setting. As a result, it is now easier than ever for developers to move Virtual Agents across different development / testing / production environments.
- Improved the performance of the Flow Chart Editor
- Improved by adding support for embedding the Webchat via an iFrame
- Improved by adding a new region field to the Microsoft translation settings.
- Improved by showing a warning indicator when more than 100 example sentences are provided for an Intent
- Improved by no longer stopping the Flow execution when an Extension times out. Instead, the error will be available to the Flow in the input object. Note: This change does not impact existing Snapshots.
To learn more about these and other new features, check our Release Notes.