Build conversational AIs 10x faster leveraging Cognigy.AI and explore great enterprise features for developers.
- Advanced Authoring Tools and Full Programming Flexibility
- Omni-channel deployment
- Natural Language Processing and Understanding
- Granular Security Tools
- Graphical JSON Conversation Editors
- Deep Conversation Analytics
Own the conversation
Engage with your customers in natural language through any channel they choose.
- Chatbots: access 2 billion users on Facebook, Skype, WeChat and more
- Voice Assistants: Tap into Alexa, Google Home, Siri and Cortana ecosystems
- Mobile Experience: Design for the mobile consumer who is now all consumers
- IoT & Robotics: Integrate your AI into the world’s 8.4 billion connected things
- VR & AR: Add voice to your virtual worlds
Partner with us
Become a Cognigy Solution Partner and work with us on bringing conversational AI to the world!
- Get the tools, support, and training to help your customers gain a competitive edge
- Drive your customer engagement and we’ll supply the software to bring your ideas to life
- Deliver fast time to value for your customer with Cognigy.AI as the key to quick innovation
- Get all the help and support you need before, during and after the sale.
Create your future conversations with COGNIGY.
Don’t wait anymore!
News from Cognigy
- Whatsapp launches Business API
WhatsApp announced the launch of its Business API, which allows enterprises to connect with their customers over WhatsApp, similar to how enterprises are already using Facebook Messenger.Read more »
- Cognigy speaks with Alexa in all languages
Language is the most natural form of interaction that is innately available to us, and so the success of voice assistants like Amazon Alexa is not surprising.Read more »
- Cognigy Named a Cool Vendor in Gartner’s Cool Vendors in AI for Conversational Platforms
SAN FRANCISCO / DÜSSELDORF – June 31, 2018 - Cognigy, a leader in Conversational AI software solutions, announces that it has been named a Cool Vendor in the Gartner's Cool Vendors in AI for Conversational Platforms report. The report evaluates emerging vendors from the field of Conversational Platforms “that application leaders should watch in order to take advantage of the disruption they will bring to all markets.”