This release of Cognigy.AI adds the ability to execute Playbooks server-side. We added new RESTful API Endpoints allowing our customers to start Playbook runs and inspect their results.
Jump to Flow Node capabilities
This v4.24 of Cognigy.AI also adds the ability to inspect individual outputs within the Interaction Panel and understand which Flow Node has created a specific output. Our customers can jump to the respective Flow and Flow Node in order to further understand where an output is coming from.
- Improved by tracking handover information by session and not by user - this allows our customers to
have multiple handovers for the same user when different session identifiers will be provided
- Improved by adding a small talk German language skill template to the agent creation wizard
- Improved the API to get conversation counters by retrieving it by channel
- Improved by updating the webchat and its widgets in service-webchat to the newest version
- Improved by making the handover escalation in Question Nodes up to date with the new
- Improved by adding an option to question nodes to ignore non-escalation intents in an active
- Improved by adding basic & advanced tags to Solution Accelerators in the Agent Creation Wizard
- Improved by renaming Templates to Solution Accelerators in the Agent Creation Wizard
- Improved by reading the filtered logs from backend
- Improved by modifying the Agent wizard step titles
Improvements with Cognigy Insights
- Improved by adding an Endpoint for deleting analytics records for an organisation
- Improved by fixing accessibility issues in step explorer
- Improved by reducing the dashboard UI response time by replacing SVG based charts with canvas
- Improved by adding pagination in the Step Explorer to support complex step graphs
To learn more about these and other new features, check our Release Notes.