The release of v4.34 adds French as the new supported language for the Cognigy.AI User Interface besides the five existing languages. You can easily select and change your preferred UI language anytime on the login page or in your Profile Settings.
More Improvements for Cognigy.AI Virtual Agents
- Improved by adding white background to all lists
- Improved the datepicker in a question node by adding the possibility to provide a function to enable
or disable dates
- Improved by replacing pickle storage format of Intent models with mixed plain text / byte file
- Forward whisper and live agent assist messages to Live Agent using a dedicated channel
- Add support for forwardable whisper and live agent assist messages in third-party endpoints
- Create a new Webchat release 2.42.0
Improvements for Cognigy Insights
- Fixed an issue where data in our ODATA analytics feed was double JSON stringified
- Fix date range filtering option
Improvements for Cognigy Live Agent
- Assist bot is the new way to get assistance while chatting with your customers, it is now available at
the right hand side of the conversation. Assist bot endpoints need to be configured in the Cognigy
Live Agent Inbox settings.
- Improved by switching the Live Agent wording for the conversation status from "Aborted" to
- Improved by adding status colours for notifications shown while actions are performed, such as
updating settings or assigning conversations
For more information, check out our Release Notes for Cognigy.AI Virtual Agents, Cognigy Insights and Cognigy Live Agent.