Following Nuance integration in the previous release, Cognigy.AI v4.47 has added Soniox as the latest STT provider natively supported in our platform. Soniox specializes in delivering speech recognition solutions with the highest accuracy at sub-200ms latency for a wide range of use cases, from contact centers and medical to live captioning and conversational intelligence.
Other Improvements for Cognigy.AI
Cognigy Virtual Agents
- Added an Upload Progress Dialog to the Snapshot Uploading process
- Added preventing unnecessary builds when the Yes/No logic settings are changed
- Added detected Yes/No Intent name and score to the Expert mode in the Interaction panel
- Added a disclaimer to the Yes/No Intent editor in Manage > Localization:
Please enable Yes / No Intents in your Project / Flow Settings to use them
- Added using the last conversation entries in the GPT Prompt Node. To do that, specify
@cognigyRecentUserInputsin the Prompt field
Cognigy Live Agent
- Improved conversation assignment by automatically assigning unassigned conversations to available agents and prioritizing agent availability for new conversations
- Changed the duration of auto-resolve conversation from days to hours
- Extended the OData service to access the same data that is available in Live Agent Reports
For further information, check out our complete Release Notes here.