OAuth2 is a modern token-based authentication framework used to provide secure access to protected resources over the internet like Web APIs. It allows users to grant limited access to their accounts without sharing the credentials, therefore heightening security.
Major email service providers like Google and Microsoft have already shifted from Basic Auth to OAuth2, making it a market requirement for enterprises that provide email as a customer service channel. With this update, Cognigy brings our security support for email interactions on par with the latest industry standards, ensuring a future-proof solution for our users.
Other Improvements for Cognigy.AI
Cognigy Virtual Agents
- Added OAuth2 authentication support for the email notifications: password reset, multi-org user login, and organization deletion
- Improved Demo Webchat by adding support for both
- Added the functionality to display the name of any conflicting resource during package import
- Made the security improvement by displaying API keys only once during creation and storing their hashes
- Improved by allowing v2.0 routes for Package APIs and removed a beta flag from the Open API documentation
- Added the possibility to send outputs to only the user or the Agent during a handover
- Added the Wait for Input option in the xApp: Show Adaptive Card and xApp: Show HTML Nodes
- Reduced report generation time for
- Added a search bar in the step filter in Transcript Explorer
- Improved Transcript Explorer by changing the JSON messages to expandable messages
- Added four indicator chars with ongoing statuses to the Live Agent dashboard
- Replaced the Conversation Summary chart in the Live Agent Dashboard with the Session End Reason chart
Cognigy Live Agent
- Improved the conversation back-end to distinguish between user and system-related actions. As a result, human agents can now see two separate messages in the conversation chat: one confirming that the customer has canceled the conversation, and the other specifying that the system, not the human agent, has resolved the issue
For further information, check out our complete Release Notes here.