With the release of v4.59, we’re thrilled to announce the availability of our latest product innovation, Cognigy Knowledge AI, in the Trial environment.
Knowledge AI in a Nutshell
Imagine an AI Agent that knows all your support knowledge, can execute transactions, and deliver accurate answers to any customer question on autopilot. That’s the new Cognigy Knowledge AI.
What makes Knowledge AI incredibly powerful is that it combines the best of search and conversational experiences for resolving knowledge-based queries.
Instead of manually creating and managing FAQ pairs or intent models, Knowledge AI lets you train and launch AI Agents simply through file uploads. By quickly ingesting and understanding a vast amount of enterprise knowledge, it allows you to provide precise, context-aware, and helpful responses to customer queries and help human agents find the information they need instantly.
Watch our launch webinar and see Cognigy Knowledge AI in action. For further details on how to get started, visit our documentation.
Other Improvements for Cognigy.AI
Cognigy Virtual Agents
- Improved by marking the text-davinci-003 model as legacy
- Improved by displaying file type-specific Knowledge Source icons and by implementing a call to action browse button to upload knowledge sources
- Improved by rerouting the ABS Endpoint legacy tenant applications to MSAL access scope authentication logic
- Improved by adding support for receiving Ring Central Engage queue updates through the Look up Node with the Queue handover status
- Added the
STEP_EXPLORER_PAGINATION_LIMITenvironment variable to tune Step Explorer performance
- Added the data deletion and expiration logic for Live Agent and Voice Gateway data
Cognigy Live Agent
- Added the option to select a hotkey for sending message.
For further information, check out our complete Release Notes here.