Conversational AI interfaces, like chatbots and voice bots, are often the first point of contact in the customer journey. Ensuring that the AI agent provides accurate, relevant, and timely responses defines the first impression and shapes a positive customer experience. Quality Assurance (QA) is key to identifying and rectifying issues that can hinder this experience.
Within Cognigy.AI, Playbooks are a powerful tool that facilitates efficient and robust QA processes through automated testing. Simply put they are simulated conversations that can be saved and replayed at the click of a button for regression testing, freeing conversation designers from time-consuming, tedious manual conversation input.
To help you better understand and leverage this potent feature, in our latest Help Center article, Cognigy experts outline eight best practices to QA your virtual agents with Playbooks.
2. Leverage various Playbook creation methods
3. Choose the most effective Playbook Run method
4. Use Playbook Assertions to drive outcomes
5. Understand the Playbook test scope
6. Test API integrations
7. Regression test NLU models
8. Run Playbooks without costs and limits
Check it out and happy testing!